enviar CV email@example.com
Position- project Manager
Location – Gudalajara,Maxico
Ctc – usd 50000
Exp – min 7 yrs
• MUST HAVES:
Project Manager, Digital environment, Web development
We need someone who has Managed - web application and web development
Who has experience in either Mobile development/Mobile app development/Digital app development /e retailing
• NICE TO HAVES:
Someone form Product Based companies,
• TARGET COMPANIES:
IBM, Adobe, Sapient Publis, Infosys
Indegene does not have an office or an entity here
Will be a contract to hire job
Work from home as of now
work location - Look for Guadalajara if not anywhere in Mexico is fine if the talent is good
Indegene Mexico is ramping up there team, setting up their office this quarter.
They will have an Office presence in Mexico and there is tremendous business growth.
1. Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of the Project.
2. Effectively communicate project requirements to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path
3. Help project team to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
4. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
5. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
6. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
7. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
8. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
9. Conduct project post-mortems and create recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
1. Around 3+ years of experience in Project Management capacity ideally in Web/digital based projects, including all aspects of process development and execution.
2. Experience in Project Management tools, familiar with MS office, working knowledge of latest technologies.
3. Experience at working both independently and in a team, collaborative environment is essential.
4. Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
5. Passion for networking and updating with the latest technology developments and relate it to various projects.
6. Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products, able to learn, understand, and apply the same.
Experience in Life-science organizations would be an added advantage.